Disney Updates — Time Sensitive
These are VERY important
FYI — Disney will be providing meals for the students on these filming days
Register for Testing
Students attending NEXT THURSDAY’S practice (Chang’s Band & Guard) must complete this form immediately, so you can be tested Tuesday October 5th:
Everyone else will fill it out later
Testing Dates — times TBA
- Oct 5 (for Oct 7 Rehearsal) — Chang’s Band & any Staff or Parent who will be at the Thursday morning rehearsal at Bunnell
- Oct 8 (for Fiming in Stamford Oct 10) — Chang’s Band Musicians ONLY, plus the parents/guardians of those specific students.
- Oct 22 (for filming in Stamford Oct 24) Chang’s Band Musicians ONLY, plus the parents/guardians of those specific students.
- Oct 27 (for filming at Bunnell on Oct 29) All Band & Guard Students and ONLY parents who will be in close proximity to the Band (Pit Crew etc…)
Request an Accommodation
If you need a Medical or Religious exemption — please visit this link NOW and request an accommodation…
This form could take week(s) to process — so PLEASE complete and submit NOW!!!
If you need an extension, fill out the form for a medical accommodation, and when they contact you — explain that you just need more time (because you are waiting for your final shot etc…)
This is for ALL STUDENTS, PARENTS & STAFF who will be at the filming dates in Stamford and for ALL STUDENTS, PARENTS & STAFF who will be close to the band on October 29
Submit Proof of Vaccine
This is for ALL Students/Parents/Guardians/Staff attending any of the fiming & rehearsal dates:
All parents & Students & Staff register as “Cast”
(this does not work on the Safari Web Browser)
Cleared for Work
Cleared for work means that the student (or parent/guardian) has been cleared to enter Disney’s workspace(s)
Anyone who enters Disney’s Workspace MUST be cleared.
To be cleared — students MUST have proof of vaccination PLUS a negative Covid test that will be given 2 days prior to all rehearsals and filming days
There are several conditions…
All students/parents will need to show proof (that method will be coming soon) that they are vaccinated.
To work on Oct 7 (rehearsal) and Oct 10 (filming) you MUST be:
- Fully Vaccinated
- Had at least 1 shot already of J&J, Pfizer or Moderna by Oct 5
- Submitted an Accommodation form (coming soon)
To work after October 20 (Oct 24, & 29) you MUST be:
- Fully Vaccinated (second shot by Oct 6)
- Submitted an Accommodation form
I’m confident that we can get everyone settled in time!