Greetings — a few quick updates:
December 11, 2019–7p — BHS Auditorium
SNOW ALERT! — there might be a snow event Tuesday into Wednesday. If school is delayed, the concert is ON. If school is cancelled, the concert is cancelled and there is no snow date. If the concert is cancelled we will send out the recordings from the dress rehearsal tomorrow.
- 6p — Report time for students
- $3 Donation at the door
- 7p — Concert Begins
- Chamber Orchestra, Choir, Concert Band & Wind Ensemble will perform
- Concert should conclude by 8:30p
The concert is a mandatory performance, and the HS Students will receive a GRADE! All students in the High School classes MUST attend! Percussion students will be invited to perform, as not all Period 2 Students perform on this event.
Holiday Concert Dress Code
- Men — Black Pants, White Shirt, Tie (Holiday colors — Red/Green/Blue/Silver/Gold/Purple), Dress Shoes & Socks. NO Jeans or Sneakers. Marching Band shoes are acceptable.
- Ladies — Black Pants or Black skirt (that , White Shirt, Tie (Holiday colors — Red/Green/Blue/Silver/Gold/Purple), Dress Shoes & Socks. NO Jeans or Sneakers. Marching Band shoes are acceptable.
Band Trip 2020 Registration
We need to get a count for the acquisition of airfare. Please fill out the following form ASAP. This is just an “Intent to Travel” survey.
Each and every single traveler MUST fill this out, please — so we can start looking at Airfares.
It’s simple — we need a head count!
Please fill this out NOW!
you can always learn more about the trip here — http://www.bunnellband.org/styled-25/Band-Trip-2020/
Band Trip Meeting
There will be a meeting prior to our regular monthly Band Parent Meeting on January 9th in the Auditorium.
We will give an overview of the trip.
It is important though, if you think you will be attending the trip, to register NOW so we can get an accurate count for Airfare.
Almost 50 people have signed up already!
Band Trip 2020 Payments
Originally I had posted a link to make a deposit for the trip. Super Holiday Tours will start accepting deposits and payments on their portal in January, once we get the airfare locked in. Anyone who has made a deposit payment so far will have that credited to your account, either way.
- T-Shirts will ship by 12/12.
- Jackets — still TBD. They wouldn’t guarantee us XMAS delivery as we discussed so waiting for an ETA from them.
- Online Store should ship by 12/11.
Guard & Drum Line Schedule
- Drum Line: Wednesday December 18 — Indoor Drum Line 5:45–9p in the Band Room
- Guard: — please see calendar below. All practices at Eli Whitney. Weeknight report times are 5:45 (we get the gym at 6:15)
Register for Indoor — it’s not too late!
Facebook Giving Tuesday
We have a clear record of everyone who donated and Mrs. Marottolo & Mr. Larsen will credit the accounts at some point in mid-January. At that point, if you do not see your donation, please reach out to us and will will reconcile it.
This is from Facebook:
Donors: You can find information on whether your GivingTuesday donation was matched in your Payment Settings starting in mid-January 2020. To find information about the match, go to your Facebook payment history, then click or tap the donation you want more information about. You’ll see details on the match status for each donation. If your donation is matched, you’ll receive a notification on Facebook once the match is finalized.
A check will be sent to Bunnell from Network for Good Probably sometime in mid-January
Band Account Payments
All students should have had heir accounts paid in full by December 1.
All students who wish to participate in Indoor Guard or Indoor Drumline 2020 MUST have their Fall 2019 (and any older amounts) Paid in FULL by January 1, 2020.
You can make a payment here please: http://www.bunnellband.org/styled-11/styled-15/
Photos from Thanksgiving
Robert Taylor has graciously made many photos from the Thanksgiving Day Game available for FREE download. Please click the link below to view and download. There are over 1000 pics from the game and the Band Photos are several pages into the group.
I will also post them on our Facebook Page… some are amazing!