Band Notes 9–7–2021
This week in Band…
Parents & Students — please read all!
Big news coming this week about our Project — stay tuned!!!
- 5:15 p— All students who DO NOT have a uniform, please report
- 5:45p — all members report to the side field
- 6:00p-8:00p — Drill sets (review 1 & 2, re-teach 3)
- 8:00p-8:15p — Run Thru’s
- 8:15P — clean up/dismissal/Shoe Distribution/Pants Distribution
- 5:00p — Sectionals — side field. Arrive dressed “Waist Down” (Pants, socks (black) and shoes). NOTE: Jewelry is prohibited, other than stud earrings, and watches that will be hidden by gloves… also — no make up of any kind.
- 5:45p — all members report to the side field, pit report to the stadium
- 6:00p-6:30p — Drill sets side field
- 6:30p — move to stadium
- 7:00p — music in drill sets in the stadium
- 8:00p — Run thru’s for Parents in full uniform
- 8:30p— clean up/dismissal
- 5:45p — all members report to the dungeon dressed “Waist Down” to get your Uniforms on.
- 6:00p-6:30p — warm up/drill run thru
- 6:30p — meet football team at Baseball field Gate, march them into the stadium
- 7:00p — Kickoff — play in stands, perform at Halftime
- 9:00p — (end of game) march as a unit up the hill, dismissed at the dungeon
Parents — PLEASE be on time to pick up your child after the game ends. I will send a remind out as we are walking up the hill. Better yet — come to the game and cheer us on!
- 10:00a (or 11:00am) arrive dressed Waist Down
- Drill Rehearsals until lunch
- Drill/Music after lunch
- 3:00p — Run Thru's
- 3:30p — load truck and busses — food delivery (details soon)
- 4:00p — Depart for Bethel HS
- 5:00p — arrive Bethel, get uniform jackets and hats on, warm up
- 7:00p — Perform
- 8:30p — Awards
- 9:00p — depart Bethel
- 9:45p — arrive Stratford, unload, dismissed
Students MUST have a medical release form (parents fill this out) before boarding the bus on Saturday:
Medical & Media Form — https://drive.google.com/file/d/103nbbkOrVuy2SNZvnEuzvefVW1tZEAfX/view?usp=sharing
Parents — PLEASE be on time to pick up your child after we return. I will send a remind out as we 30 minutes from Bunnell. Better yet — come to the contest and cheer us on!
Sept 14 & 15 — practices on the side field
Potential Parent Meeting on Tuesday, Sept 14 at 6:30p. re: the Big Project & Cavalcade (it should be Magical!)
no performances the weekend of the 17 & 18
Please stay on top of your fund raising. Emails from the Band Parents will give you updates, but the Ad Book is the big one — sell as many ads as possible!
Remind Text Messages
Remind for students ONLY:
Remind for Parents ONLY:
Facebook Page for all PARENTS & STUDENTS & ALUMNI
https://www.facebook.com/groups/889464014469920/ — please join (send request to join) and subscribe
Twitter — (follow)
Medium Band Notes Newsletters & Archive
https://medium.com/@bunnellband — then click follow.