Band Notes 5–4–2020
Please Watch the Weekly Video First
All assignments for Periods One through Four will be posted on Schoology on Monday morning, and will be due the following Sunday. Video assignments will be due at two week intervals, while other assignments are due each week. Each assignment should only take approximately 15 to 30 minutes to complete. Please stay on top of your assignments!
Please click this link to VOTE!
Here are the offices:
- Band President — works with the conductors in bringing the students point of view to the Director. Enforces attendance policy. Fund raising leader.
- Vice President — aids the president. Promotes concerts and events. Assists with awards.
- Secretary — all communications and bookkeeping.
- Librarian — attends to the music. Distributes numbered folders. Keeps records.
- Historian — keeps a scrapbook, photos, news articles, etc….
Indoor Obligation Reduction & Payments
We are pleased to announce that the indoor fundraising obligation is going to be dropped from $455, down to $250, per member.
If you paid your indoor obligation for the 2020 winter season in full, you will have a credit that you can apply towards the fall 2020 season, or the band trip.
If you did not pay your indoor 2020 winter season in full, then you only need to make up the difference up to $250.
We would like all students to be paid in full by June 1 please. Use the link below to make a payment now.
If you are unsure as to how much is remaining on your account, please contact Mr. Larsen at the following email: email@example.com
Please make a payment here: http://www.bunnellband.org/styled-11/styled-15/
We are still proceeding with the trip as planned. Please make sure you have your $50 per person deposit into Super Holiday Tours as soon as possible to guarantee your plane ticket. You can visit the band website and click on Hollywood trip, and then navigate to Super Holiday Tours to make your deposit.