Band Notes 12–18–2017
Greetings Folks — a brief update
Ad Book forms for the 2018 Indoor Guard & Drum Line show were emailed out today.
We will need a parent available to move the Guard Floor to our rehearsal location each week. Please email me ASAP if you are available firstname.lastname@example.org
This will take us through the Holiday Break:
Tuesday December 19 — HOLIDAY CONCERT 7p (report for students is 6p) GUARD is CANCELLED — go and see the concert!
Thursday December 21 — Guard @ Chapel
Friday December 22 — Holiday Assembly (Wind Ensenmble & Friends) Period 6 & 7. (Band students that are performing will miss the entire day). Crazy Holiday Hats permitted.
No Guard during
Guard and Drum Line will resume after January 1, 2018.
December 19, 2017 — $3 donation
- 6p — Students report
- 6:30p — doors open
- 7p — Concert begins.
- be on time
- dress appropriately
- be in your seats no later than 7p to watch the choir
- the entire concert should be less than 90 minutes
- students will receive a grade for this event, and therefor attendance is mandatory.http://www.bunnellband.org/Site/Make_a_Payment.html
DRESS CODE FOR STUDENTS:
- Men: Black Pants, PLAIN white button down shirt w/sleeves. Tie (Red/Green/Blue/Silver/Gold/Purple are the color options). Dress socks and black dress shoes. NO JEANS or SNEAKERS. No sweaters or Dress Jackets.
- Women: Black Pants or Black Skirt (must hang below the knees). PLAIN White Dress top. Dress shoes. NO JEANS or SNEAKERS. No sweaters.
Students not dressed appropriately will be sent home.
please get your account current!